Wednesday 14 September 2011

Form 6 School Life in IBM @ friendship forever













Last year, after my SPM exam, I never thought that I would go to study Form 6 as everyone especially our senior said that Form 6 was the hardest study life for us and STPM was one of the tough exam in the world.I tried to apply all college in Malaysia, universities, matriculasi, teacher training and JPA also.I went to interview for JPA, colleges and teacher training, but still could not have the chance to study U and teacher training.So, finally I chose to study Form 6 as wanted to save money as college fees and other fees were too expensive.I also did not want to waste my time waiting those government results.Actually, I had the mind to study government school in Sungai Petani as my aunt 's house was at there.But, at that time, my father heard that his friends said IBM ( IMPIAN BUKIT MERTAJAM ) was the only one private school which given STPM government examination and all the teachers there were professional and full of experiences in teaching Form 6 students.Most of the students who studied at there before would get flying color in their STPM results.So I think this school was not bad actually and may be I should use this chance to get more knowledge and knew new friends at there as my father was willing to pay for the fees and fully agree with me.Although I felt not willing to leave my family and my house, but I had to keep up my luggage and went to study at IBM.But one of the advantage studied at there was my uncle and aunt were live at there.So they could help me when I had any problems.The private school would start the classes more earlier than government school.The day before the school started, I and my family went to Bukit Mertajam early in the morning.First, we went to IBM for registration and paid for the registration fees and tuition fees.I chose to study science.The subjects which I had to study were Pengajaran Am, MUET, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics T.Then, we went to the apartment which my aunt found for us to see the house and room which I would live at there during the studying.We went into the house and also the room.After we saw the whole house, I felt satisfy for my new house and room as this house looked familiar for me although I felt strange when I saw this house in first time.So, I decided to live at here as the apartment was near to the school and the security is good at here.Then, we followed landlord to her house to visit and also at the same time my father paid for the deposit and one month rent fees.After that, we went to downstairs to take all my luggage and things up to the house.Then, my father and mother went to nearby shop to buy a wardrobe and bed for me while I tried to keep up my things and arranged them in my room, living room and kitchen.I slept with another two room mate in the room.We put the bed on the floor and the wardrobe was put in front of the bed.There also got one wardrobe for us to put our school uniforms.My room mate and house mate were so nice, they all welcomed me and helped me to keep up my things.So, I could adapt myself very fast of the school life at there.I also knew many new friends at there.We study, chat, play and shopping together.I also had a good relationship with my housemates and room mates.We helped each other, play and eat together.We also together go to hike a mountain near there to find insects for laboratory project.I had a fun and sweet memory at there.I would never forget my friends, classmates, housemates and room mates.I would remember our friendship forever.          

1 comment:

  1. Hi Im vesta ... May I can asking you one question ... do you know have private stpm school at puchong or KL ??

    ReplyDelete